Get Back In The Game
Beat Running Injuries: Build A Better Runner
The Build A Better Runner Program is designed to troubleshoot the specifics of your movement dysfunctions and injury vulnerabilities and then CREATE A BLUEPRINT TO FIX THE PROBLEMS at the root cause. Maximize your potential, get stronger and smooth out your running gait. Our evaluation is really thorough:
- Video stride mechanics analysis using the most up to date running medicine science
- Joint by joint stress testing to expose joints that have lost some of their structural integrity (too loose) or joints that have adhered down (too tight)
- Isolated muscle group testing to tease out quiet weaknesses
- Passive flexibility testing
- Functional movement testing to determine if appropriate motion for running is available
- Thorough review of injury and training history
The incidence of running injuries for the recreational runner is between 37% and 56% each year….
Most of these injuries can be prevented.
- Does your stride feel stiff? Are you heavy on your feet?
- Are you training for a race and already have some nagging aches that could blow up?
- Would you like to be faster?
- Does the minimalist footwear and forefoot striking movement interest you?
- Is it time for you to get real solutions so you can run like you want to?
Call or Text 561-232-4863 NOW to Schedule a FREE 10 Minute Phone Consultation